Customer Service Advisor
Full time: Monday - Friday between the hours of 1:45pm - 10pm (37.5 hours p/w)
Starting salary is £19,513 PA. Has the potential to increase to £21,513 PA within the first year.
Holiday entitlement: 33 days per annum (including 8 days for Bank Holidays)
My client is looking to recruit experienced customer service professionals. This is a large/ busy contact centre, where you will be answering a high volume of inbound customer service calls (THIS IS NOT A TELESALES ROLE). We are looking for professionals with a vibrant personality, a friendly and positive demeanour AND demonstrated customer service experience. Ideally from a telephony/ call centre/ contact centre environment or similar.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor:
Supporting their customer's requests via inbound calls you will be expected to-
- Take ownership of customer queries and follow through to completion
- Identify and order spare parts and accessories, provide self-help advice and book service visits in addition to promoting extended warranty products
- Respond rapidly to all inbound customer traffic observing the current Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
- Deliver first class quality customer service
- Promote products and services with the aim of generating income for the business and improving customer loyalty. This may include the selling of repair plans, extended warranty and accessories where appropriate
- Adhere to company processes, procedures, policies and standards
- Maintain effective working relationships
About the Customer Service Advisor:
- You'll have an excellent telephone manner and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- You'll feel comfortable dealing with customers on the phone and always want to provide the best customer service experience possible
- You're passionate about customer service
If you are happy to work Monday - Friday between the hours of 1:45pm - 10pm, please apply today!
WE WOULD PREFER YOUR CV IN WORD FORMAT
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Ascendant Recruitment is one of Milton Keynes and Northampton's leading recruitment businesses. We support job seekers in Administration, Customer Service, Human Resources, & Finance positions. Ascendant Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on our current temporary, contract and permanent positions please visit, like & follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If this role isn't right for you but you know somebody who would be suitable why not let us know and earn real money? We gift generously for referrals which are successful. Please check out our website for more details and our terms and conditions https://refer-and-earn
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'