We have an exciting opportunity for a proven Customer Service Executive to join a multi-award winning company, with offices across Europe. Our client is renowned for being a "Top Company To Work For" and for providing employees with dedicated career progression and an excellent benefits package.
You will be responsible for responding to customer service queries and enquiries, ensuring that all systems are kept up to date.
Main duties to include:
- Handle all retention & renewal calls, both inbound and outbound, to ensure optimal rate of retained and renewed policies
- Objection handling including but not limited to; policy cancellations, premium increases, Claims decisions.
- Ensure all activity is in line with current compliance / regulatory guidelines and service levels
- Answer all Customer incoming calls efficiently and professionally
- Support and advise Sales and Customer Service agents with complex queries.
- Escalation point for complex queries and carry out required investigations to find satisfactory resolution.
- Respond to customer enquiries appropriately, ensuring all documentation is professional and accurate.
Sills & Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of customer services in a telephone based environment
- Effective questioning and listening skills.
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Computer literate (MS Office) with keyboard skills.
- Precise comprehension and ability to communicate clearly in both verbal and written form.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
For your hard work, commitment and expertise as a Customer Service Executive, our client can offer you the opportunity to join an award-winning organisation with a dedicated career path and an incredible employee benefits package.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'