We are recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Adviser to work as part of the NHS in the Darwen area. This is a temporary ongoing role to start immediately and is paying £8.92 per hour, rising after 12 weeks, with free onsite car parking.
About The Role:
- Taking inbound calls regarding queries
- Setting up clients correctly on the internal systems
- Taking payment details over the phone
- Dealing with any email enquiries
- Data entry
- General administration duties
Essential Skills & Experience
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to deal with high volume calls
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work calm under pressure and manage own workloads
- Strong attention to detail
- Keen eye for detail
- Enthusiastic, motivated and upbeat
About The Benefits
- Hours of work, Monday - Friday, 8.45am - 4.45pm
- Competitive pay, £8.92 per hour, rising after 12 weeks
- Ongoing temporary work
- Weekly pay
- Free onsite car parking
If this sounds like a Customer Service Adviser role you will LOVE, please send your CV today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'