We are recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Adviser for a well established company based in the Prestwich area. This is an ongoing temporary role with an immediate start and is paying £8.78 per hour.
About The Role:
• Working in a small team, taking inbound calls form other sites regarding systems issues
• Logging the problem onto the in house computer system
• Asking probing questions as to what the issues are in order that they can get the appropriate help from the engineer
• Logging each call in detail and arranging an engineer to ring them back to diagnose the IT issue
Essential Skills & Experience
• Excellent customer service skills
• Effective problem solver
• Strong attention to detail
• Computer literate
• Fast and accurate typing skills
• Patient and tolerant
• Enjoys working in fast paced environments
About The Benefits
• Hours of Work, Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
• Competitive pay, £8.78 per hour
• Ongoing temporary work
• Weekly pay
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'