Customer Service AdvisorBusiness Area: Countrywide
Place of Work: Tewkesbury
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 - Weekend Work On A Rota Basis
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years' experience providing alternative energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at the heart of our organisation. Due to growth within the business we are recruiting for a number of Customer Service Adviser roles.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
- Manage inbound multi skilled calls across all product areas as required by the business
- Answer all calls within or exceed the required standard
- Transfer calls that require addition skill set input
- To process orders accurately and efficiently using the ICT systems
- Take payments from customers using the appropriate ICT system
- Pro actively participate in outbound cross selling opportunities, promotions or campaigns as required by the business
- Use the CRM and CODAS system to maintain accurate customer history and information
- Take and progress feedback from customers
- Undertake front line cash collection and debt chasing
- Operate to agreed standards of customer service
What do we want from you?
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Word
- Excellent communications and customer service skills (written and verbal)
- Building and developing your personal knowledge of products and services in order to share this information with our colleagues/customers
- Telephone sales/ Excellent telephone manner
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement, death in service benefit and non-contractual bonus scheme.
You will be working as part of a close knit, supportive team and will receive market leading training.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'