Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £21,000 to £24,000
Hours: Monday - Friday
Date: Start Immediately
Working for a rapidly growing service provider for the freight industry acting as first point customer service to ensure that our customers are satisfied with our product and service therefore maintaining profitable customer relationships.
The role of the Customer Service Advisor will be to maintain our existing customers and follow up on revenue and any technical issues our customers may have. Your goal will be to make sure our customers are successfully using our system and making sure they are happy with the services. The Customer Services team are also the voice of the business answering a majority of inbound calls.
This will include;
- Customer Service calls to ensure current members know how to use and are using our system continuously.
- Guiding members through training on our system.
- Ensuring our customers are on the right subscription level and if not upgrading their account.
- Dealing with any complaints our customers may have about other customers.
- Any technical issues the members may have with our website or mobile application.
- Ensuring the Database is as up to date as possible always.
- Answering inbound calls.
- Responding to technical queries.
This is an active role and the candidate will need to have the below skills and experience;
- Previous Customer Service experience.
- They need to be able to communicate clearly, both written and verbally.
- They will need to be able to handle complaints, even when speaking to unpleasant customers.
- Is willing to work as a team player and hit targets.
- Has a good knowledge of IT.
- Can be self-motivated, diplomatic, and reliable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job