The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Adviser for their Client based in the Witham area to ensure the Customer Services function operates effectively and that the functions activities are aligned to the departmental and company objectives.
* To assist with the introduction of best practice systems and procedures enabling all service
requests to be dealt with to industry leading timescales and satisfaction levels.
* To promote the process of continuous improvement in Customer Service standards within the
business and supply chain.
* To assist the full implementation of the Customer Services strategy across the whole of the
* Sustain a positive team environment, displaying high levels of motivation and excellent team
* Participate and contribute to relevant operations meetings.
* Promote effective communication throughout all levels of the Customer Service function.
Knowledge & Skills
* Previous face to face and telephone customer service experience is essential.
* Demonstrable experience of successful change management and / or application of continuous
* Ability to manage different tasks in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
* Highly proficient in the use of IT software and systems. ie Microsoft Office.
* High levels of honesty and integrity
* Positive/ "Can Do" attitude
* Good commercial acumen
* Assertive and confident manner
If this role is of interest to you then please apply below.
Note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job