Customer Service Adviser
We are recruiting Customer Service Advisers on behlaf of one of the UK'S leading independent financial firms
With this in mind we’re looking for brilliant Customer Service - to provide that all important exceptional customer experience. Your role will include handling a variety of queries relating to the banks not being able to locate our customers, filling in questionnaires with clients over the phones. You’ll work closely with other departments to resolve queries, so building relationships is key.
As a Customer Service Adviser role you’ll need to be a great listener and communicator, going above and beyond wherever possible - as that’s what excellent Customer Service is all about. We’d love to hear from anyone with a background in Customer Service, Retail or Contact Centres that are eager to learn and progress.
Based at our offices not far from Manchester with excellent bus,train and metro facilities
Key Responsibilities for a Customer Services Adviser
- Provide exceptional customer service to all our clients
- Display great communication skills both verbally and written for internal & external correspondence
- To take full ownership for the management of a claim
- Reviewing cases on a daily basis
- Ensuring that Quality Standards for accuracy and deadlines are met in all cases within the correct SLA’s.
- Dealing with ad-hoc correspondence and telephone enquiries (inbound & outbound)
- To provide specialist advice to clients on all aspects of Payment Protection Insurance
- To focus on meeting and surpassing objectives and targets
- To act as first point of contact for our clients
- Adhering to or exceeding all KPIs
Benefits for a Customer service adviser
- £15k - £17k per annum + Incentives
- 20 paid holidays per annum PLUS Bank Holidays
- Individual monthly bonus opportunities
- In-house training provided
- Varied shift patterns between 8am & 6pm<span style="f
- Call Centre
- Customer Service