Are you looking for a new opportunity? I am looking for experience customer focused individuals on a temporary ongoing basis to join a team in Coleshill.
On site parking is available and working hours are 08:30 – 17:00 with an hour for lunch.
This is a varied role offering an opportunity to be involved in a range of functions
You will be responsible for
• Initial point of contact for sales, supply and technical queries from dealers and end users alike.
• Responsible for responding to customer queries and resolving customer issues
• Continuously drive towards service level improvements
• Work closely with the DSM's to ensure both customer satisfaction and compliance with Polaris requirements
• Measure order fulfilment & recommend suggestions for improvement Involvement in recommended reorder process
• Keying on orders for whole goods, parts, garments and accessories
• Manage order processing for web orders
• Assist dealers with on-line ordering, extranet queries
• Day to day administration functions across the whole team when required
The ideal candidate would:
• Be customer focussed
• Good telephone manner
• Excel and Outlook skills
• Possess a positive attitude
• Show initiative
• Be a team player
If you are interested in this position please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job