Customer Service Advisors
No office experience needed, full training!
£15,000 - £16,000
Customer Service Advisors are the face and, more importantly, the voice of our client's business when it comes to dealing with customers. Working in a fast pace, modern and lively offices, giving fantastic customer service.
- Answer and deal with calls effectively
- Resolve customer issues
- Show ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Assist with management
Skills and Experience
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced customer service environment
- Ability to resolve problems and make decisions
- Keyboard proficiency and ability to correctly input and read data is essential
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s (Grade C or above) or equivalent is essential
- Free Parking
- Medical Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
For immediate consideration send your CV to Gemma Perry at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Issues
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job