Customer Service Officer Sheffield £14,000 - £16,000
CRA Legal are delighted to be working on behalf of a growing law firm within the UK who are currently seeking a Customer Service Officer, with exceptional customer service skills, to join their team in Sheffield. The firm is a client focused, friendly law firm who pride themselves on high levels of customer care. This role is a front line, client facing customer service role, within a professional law firm and offers an excellent opportunity for the right individual to progress and expand on their customer service skills within a professional setting.
- Contacting new and existing clients, predominately using the telephone and email
- Collecting and going through information on a client's screening form
- Inputting the necessary data onto the system
- Submitting claims onto the MOJ portal
- Assisting relevant team members of the Portal team as and when required
- Providing excellent levels of customer care
- Using external databases to obtain relevant information
- To work in other areas as requested by the firm if necessary, which could include other offices
- A good standard of education is essential
- A good standard of both written and spoken English
- Competent use of MS Word and Excel
- Experienced in using the telephone on a continuous basis
- Ability to prioritise a workload
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work using own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent telephone manner
- Knowledge of the MOJ portal would be preferable but not essential
- Experienced in working in a customer care environment
- Experienced in working in a professional setting would be preferable but not essential
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
- "customer service"