Customer Service Adviser
Based in Beckenham
Monday to Friday £18,500
Our successful Financial Services client based in Beckenham are looking for a number of Customer Service Advisors to join them due to expansion.
The successful candidates will be provided with 2 weeks training.
- Efficiently handle inbound telephone calls within the contact centre.
- Establish expert knowledge and awareness of their products & procedures and ensure this knowledge is kept up to date.
- Demonstrate strong verbal communication skills and a passion for great customer service. Use appropriate methods to lead the conversation, identify and meet caller’s needs whilst keeping call duration within the set targets
- Accurately record information in the relevant systems, adhering to regulatory requirements.
- Work to exceed set targets individually and as a team.
- Remain calm when faced with difficult telephone calls. Escalate complex / contentious cases to your line manager.
- Confident communication skills and the ability to explain detailed information clearly and concisely.
- Experience of working within defined regulations and procedures.
- Evidence of complex query solving skills, still knowing when to escalate.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility, adaptability to manage under pressure and cope with change.
- Confident using multiple systems to service enquiries.
- Minimum 4 GCSEs A-C grades or equivalent.
If this is a role that you would like to discuss in more detail please contact Charlene Hills at T4S Solutions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job