Are you passionate about giving great customer service? Do you have experience of doing so in a telephone based environment? If so this could be a great opportunity for you!
We are looking for individuals who can help our customers over the phone, via email, web chat and through the post in a professional and positive manner. You will be great at spotting and creating sales/ referral opportunities together with promoting loyalty offers on both a proactive and reactive basis ensuring an excellent customer service experience is achieved to both internal and external customers and brokers.
The key responsibilities of this role include -
- Provide an excellent customer service to all customers dealing with customer enquiries both over the phone and via the post/ email
- Identify sales opportunities from inbound customer communications, promote the range of products and services and identify referral opportunities in line with agreed targets
- Make outbound calls where appropriate to promote the range of products and services and identify referral opportunities in line with agreed targets
- Carry out customer requests in an accurately and timely manner
- Own and maintain personal sales logs and development plans
- Resolve general queries, requests and initial complaints about service and policy to ensure that business is retained and issues are fully resolved and will not re-occur.
- Ensure customer accounts are accurately maintained and documented to protect the integrity of the data and maintain consistency across the core systems and produce accurate and relevant management information.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of service, systems, procedure and policy to ensure they reflect the Society's core values and meet business requirements.
- Work flexibly to support the Customer Services team to achieve its business objectives.
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a telephone based role
- Flexibility and openness to change
- Motivation to cross-skill
- Strong customer service experience
- A good communicator who is well organised, professional and enthusiastic
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well in a team
- Great eye for detail, completing detailed work accurately
- PC literate
- Educated to GCSE level standard, including English and Maths
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job