Role: Customer Service Adviser, 12-month full time contract
Salary: £15,000 - £16,5000
Are you a proactive individual looking to develop your customer service skills? Are you experienced in sales order processing and committed to providing excellent customer service? Do you have proven experience handing complaints efficiently? If this sounds like you then read on!
Our client, a well-established business based in Stevenage, is looking for a confident and positive individual to join their team on 12-month contract as a Member Services Adviser. This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable company offering excellent staff benefits.
This is a full time position, 35 hours a week with a flexible working pattern covering 5 days a week Monday - Saturday.
Main Responsibilities of the Customer Service Adviser:
- Act as the first point of contact for members, remaining helpful and professional at all times
- Handling incoming enquiries regarding products, services and offers
- Deal with enquiries and applications from potential members
- Handle incoming complaints
- Processing telephone and postal orders
- Service recovery including handling refunds, invoices and replacement orders
- Attending training sessions to remain aware of the business and their online presence
Am I right for the Customer Service Adviser role?
- Proven experience in a Member Services/Customer Services role
- Able to guarantee a positive and helpful customer service experience
- Organised and able to work in a busy environment
- IT literate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Customer Complaints
- Customer Service
- Member Relations
- Sales Order Processing