Customer service advisers needed in a scientific environment
Mon-Fri 37.5 hours a week Long Term
Hays Construction and Property are looking for Customer Service Advisers for long term work in Nottingham.
The role is of a manual nature including lifting and carrying equipment and samples. This role is working within a tightly controlled laboratory/distribution environment.
Purpose of Role:
To assist with a range of specified routine laboratory tasks in support of a government agency to
provide a high quality, efficient and cost effective service to Agency and external customers.
- Ensure that services to the laboratory under their responsibility are provided including
- Taking responsibility for receipt of samples.
- Distribution of sample containers to both the Environment Agency and Commercial customers
- Disposal of sample bottles Washing and preparation of sample bottles -
- Maintain the appropriate knowledge in equipment, and use of computer applications.
- Provide support and advice to staff and customers
- Responsible use of PPE within a laboratory environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.