Customer Service Adviser
Total Care and Support Ltd are looking for new people to join our dedicated Customer Service team. We want enthusiastic positive people to support our customers providing a first class service and positive experience for every one of our customers.
- Taking predominantly inbound and occasional outbound calls resolving customer issues and handling billing enquiries and offering technical support;
- handling incoming customer enquiries via e-mail and responding accordingly using existing procedures;
- handling written correspondence from customers;
- managing a daily case load.
We are looking for people with outstanding customer service skills and an ability to make things happen. You will be great at building great relationships with clients and colleagues. We want people who champion excellence, follow through on promises and go that extra mile for both the business and the customer. We need people with the aptitude to learn all aspects of the business so they can deliver knowledgeable and informed advice to our customer base.
Skills and experience
- Ability to empathise and build rapport with customers is essential;
- good negotiation skills;
- experience of working in a fast paced, target driven environment;
- experience of working towards and achieving targets;
- good IT skills;
- excellent communication skills;
- highly motivated;
- enthusiastic with a passion to succeed for a growing company;
- a good technical ability is ideal, although full training is provided.
Rewards and Benefits
- Excellent working environment;
- dedicated coaching, training and development to ensure that you have the best opportunity to improve your skills and develop your career;
- competitive salary and generous bonus schemes;
- rewards for good reviews;
- company pension;
- on site restaurant;
- minutes from the M65 (Junction 8);
- free parking;
- increased holiday entitlement after required length of service.
Hours of work
40 hours per week on a rota basis
Salary and Training
We value the care and support you deliever to our customer base therefore we ensure you are given all the support you need to achieve the targets we set.
When you start you will be inducted into our 4 week training scheme to deliver you the knowledge and tools you need to support our customers and ultimate resolve their issues.
You will start on a salary of £16,300pa until you are a fully trained agent, you will then be eligible for salary reviews and a bonus that will take your salary up to £17,700pa
If you are interested we would love to hear from you! Please click apply or email your cv and covering letter to us for consideration.
- Call Centre
- Customer Issues
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job