Our large, prestigious client based in Worksop are looking to add to their team an experienced Customer Service Advisor on a temporary contract. However this is not just your normal Customer Service Role...
Location: Worksop (S81)
Pay Rate: £9.00
Hours: 8 Hour Shifts between the hours of 0800/2130
Start Date: ASAP
- You will be required to answer and effectively deal with all calls coming in to the service
- Accurately input all information from these calls on to the internal databases
- Liaise with Welfare Officers, Maintenance Teams, Transport teams and other 3rd parties
- Acknowledge and deal with all complaints within SLA's
- Provide support to the administration team to make sure all requirements met
- Ensuring vulnerable service users receive the support and assistance required
Initial training will be "On The Job" so you will be shadowing a member of the team whilst assisting where possible.
If you are eager to learn, Patient but also comfortable working in a very fast paced environment then this could be the role for you.
Do you have customer service experience?
Live within a commutable distance to Worksop?
Good on all Microsoft packages?
Please send me your most recent CV in the first instance. Interviews could be held as early as next week.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business