Our client has a unique opportunity available for a Customer Service Adviser to join the team in Cirencester. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a basic salary of up to £18,500 per annum.
They are the UK’s leading intermediary for Private Healthcare. Every year, they help thousands of clients across the UK find the best value Private Healthcare Insurance.
They work on behalf of a panel of leading insurers. No other intermediary or broker places more business with these insurers than they do.
What they are looking for in the Customer Service Adviser
Their customer service team is a vital part of their business and they are looking to add to their established and friendly team. You will be a flexible and professional individual looking to join a successful organisation. You must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in Customer Service role in a Call Centre Environment
- Customer Service role
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and the ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a ‘can do’ attitude
- Able to prioritise a busy workload
- IT literate
The Customer Service Adviser role
You will be undertaking all activities of a busy commercial office environment including:
- Handle calls from clients relating to their insurance policy, including updating and amending policies, liaising with providers and resolving often complex queries
- Assisting clients with the claims process
- Investigate potential complaints, gathering information from a variety of sources including listening to recorded calls to ensure a satisfactory outcome
- Assist the administration team with processing documentation and liaising with insurance companies to chase outstanding documentation
- Assist the Reception team in answering calls and direct to appropriate person and take messages where necessary
What they can offer you
Aside from a strong basic salary, they will provide you with on-going training to ensure you maximise your success.
The successful Customer Service Adviser will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £18,500 per annum
- Excellent working environment
- Weekly and monthly incentives
- Discounted PMI
- Contributory Pension scheme
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the fastest growing private medical insurance intermediary in the UK as their Customer Service Adviser.