My client, an established food distributor, based in West Drayton currently have an opportunity for a permanent, full time Customer Service Adviser.
As a Customer Service Adviser you will be responsible for: -
- Processing and key inputting of Customers and returns onto the computer production system.
- Manage telephone support and the customer ordering system
- Providing customer support and care at all times
- To ensure customers orders reach the production team on a daily basis.
An ideal candidate for Customer Service Representative must have: -
- Some sales experience
- Experienced in dealing with customers
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Hard working and able to manage time effectively
Monday to Friday 0830-1700 or 1000-1800
£19000 per annum.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job