My client has a new and exciting opportunity, not to be missed! They are currently looking for 4 Customer Service Advisors to come join their successful team based in Thame. The successful applicants will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a salary of up to £21,000 per annum plus bonus depending on experience.
Are you passionate about Cars and can deliver an exceptional Customer Experience?
Then look no further!….….
Working for leading automotive brands we are looking to recruit professional, enthusiastic staff to join our successful Contact Centre here in Thame.
About the Customer Service Advisor role
The role will require you to embrace and promote these leading automotive brands so that customers receive a world class customer experience, through inbound and outbound calls as well as web chat interactions with you.
The key to both your and our success is to put our clients and their customers at the heart of the service we provide.
Full training will be provided so what you need is the passion and desire to be successful in a fast paced working environment and a willingness to learn.
What we’re looking for in our Customer Service Advisor
- Be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills with the ability to understand the needs of the customer
- Have a confident and enthusiastic manner when dealing with customers over the telephone
- Have good communication and listening skills together with the ability to liaise with other departments
- Demonstrate a professional outlook and be self-confident with a 'can do’ attitude
- Have a strong team and work ethic
- Have experience of working under pressure and able to prioritise and manage work load using your own initiative.
- Have good keyboard skills and computer literacy as well as attention to detail
- Be adaptable and accepting of change as we embrace new contact methods such as web chat and Social media
In return as our Customer Service Advisor we can offer you…
- Salary - Up to £21,000 + Bonus DOE
- 37.5 hours per week permanent contracts
- Free parking onsite
- 22 days holiday + BH (Increasing a day a year capped at 31)
- Sports and Social club
- Onsite restaurant
- Other flexible benefits after successful probation
- Personal development programmes and industry accreditations such as Institute of Customer services and Apprenticeships programmes
Customer Service Advisor - The Hours:
- Every Saturday & Sunday - AM shift - 9am - 5pm OR PM Shift - 1:30pm - 10pm
- + 3 days during the week (Monday’s, Tuesday’s & Friday’s) - shifts between 8.30am - 10pm on a regular rota basis
So if you think you are the perfect person and would like to join our team as our new Customer Service Advisor then please click 'apply’ today - don’t miss out we would love to hear from you!
- Contact Centre
- customer service