St. James’s Place is a FTSE 100 Wealth Management company with £96.6bn of client funds under our management. We have grown through the ethos of offering quality, face-to-face wealth management advice and commitment to building trusted and enduring relationships with our clients. We were recently awarded 'Britain's Most Admired Companies - Insurance’ and we are currently recruiting in a number of areas to support our ongoing growth.
Main Purpose of the Job:
The main purpose of the role is to provide outstanding customer service to both St. James’s Place employees and to Partners who are currently in SJP’s mobile telecoms agreement, or looking to take up the scheme. You will be the key contact for all related queries and will provide front line support for the business.
- Dealing with a wide range of queries via e-mail, telephone or face to face. Requests will include assistance with mobile device and SIM issues, order and invoice queries, 'how to’ questions such as 'how to set up company emails’, 'how to transfer my data from my current phone to my new phone’. You will also advise on lost, stolen and damaged devices
- Providing advice and guidance where required, for example, what mobile phones that are available, details of pricing, variants between phone models
- Fulfilling requests in conjunction with our corporate mobile service provider for mobile devices and airtime contracts
- Request fulfilment includes placing orders, updating records, provisioning on the systems required, carrying out installation and set-up work, expediting requests where needed and keeping the requestor informed of progress
- Arranging for the update of records and the retrieval of hardware when employees leave the company or transfer roles
- Maintaining inventory database and processes to ensure records are kept up to date and correct
- Ensuring that devices are disposed of in a secure and environmentally-responsible fashion when no longer required
- Providing support with the reporting and analysis associated with reviewing invoices
- Undertaking project-based work when required, in support of the business and departmental objectives
- Contributing to the preparation of written instructions aimed at helping Partners and employees set up new devices, install apps and make best use of the technology
- For internal and external meetings, compiling information which may be required in advance, taking notes and issuing subsequent action logs
- Excellent customer-facing skills including verbal and written communications
- A natural enthusiasm for customer service and confidence when dealing with employees and Partners
- Good analytical skills
- A demonstrable aptitude for quickly becoming familiar with new technology
- Capable in problem solving and applying judgement when required
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident user of Excel
- A logical, process-based approach, and strong personal organisation skills
How we Reward You
In addition to an attractive salary and eligibility to participate in the discretionary annual bonus opportunities, you will also receive an excellent benefit package including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance for you and your family, life assurance, equity participation opportunities, and an attractive holiday allowance, to name but a few.
The Charitable Foundation
We are extremely proud of The St. James’s Place Charitable Foundation. It is a grant-making charity where funds are raised and donated by the St. James’s Place community. The Company matches all funds raised or donated, pound for pound and since its setup in 1992 we have raised and distributed almost £60 million to good causes operating in the UK and abroad.
We are proud of the recognition we receive for the high quality advice and service we provide to our clients. Most recently, this has included being voted the: '2017 Best Private Client Investment Manager' by readers of Wealth Adviser magazine; '2017 Best Wealth Manager' by readers of Shares Magazine; '2017/18 Personal Finance Awards - Best Financial Adviser’by readers of Money Pagesand voted the City of London '2017 Wealth Management Company of the Year'.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please click on the Apply button below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"