Our client is a friendly, fast growing, energy company looking for experienced customer service advisers for their Sheffield office. This is a brilliant caring company to work for,forward thinking with a fantastic environment to work in. They really appreciate the people who work well for them.. Highly Recommended ..
Candidates will need
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- attention to detail
- good organisation skills
- the ability to establish and build relationships with customers
- confidence in using Microsoft office applications
it is preferable but not essential that candidates
- have experience within the energy or utilities sector
- are familiar with CRM systems such as salesforce and futura
- Demonstrate and maintain behaviours and values upheld by our client.
- End to end processing of data and exceptions through to successful resolution
- Manage key data flows
- Logically understanding the reasons for failures and identifying solutions
- Resolve normal and complex enquires. Utilise a variety of systems to provide information and help to deliver a first contact resolution to enquiries.
- Call handling and communication with customers, other energy suppliers and 3rd parties
- Achieving and exceeding defined personal and department targets
- Ongoing communication with all areas of the business to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Setting up new accounts, including adding Direct Debit details and monitoring the progress of the setup of services requested.
In return our client offers
- A 35 hour week
- A really exceptional working environment
- Christmas, your birthday and weekends off
- Westfield Health
- Free breakfast on Mondays
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance programme
- Other benefits
If you are passionate about customer service, interested in working within a dynamic team for a fast-growing energy company, please send your CV ...
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service