Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) are the most widely nationally recognised mortgage broker and network, and winners of over 70 awards in the past 5 years. Due to continued expansion one of their highly successful mortgage broker business partners require a Customer Service Adviser based in Doncaster.
The primary role of the Customer Service Advisor is to provide best in class customer service and ensuring the customers understand the products and services provided by 365 Mortgage Solutions.
You will demonstrate professionalism and exceptional customer service at all times to ensure the highest levels of performance are achieved in all aspects of the role
- Assess customers criteria and recognise where they are in the house buying process Bronze Silver and gold.
- Book appointments with the customers for MA’s
- Support & nurture customers throughout journey, including supporting customers until an offer made
- Answer incoming calls and act as an overflow answering service where required
- Provide information on the products and services 365 provide
- Upsell other products and services the company offers, such as protection and conveyancing
- Dealing with customer queries quickly and efficiently and over-coming objections
- Ensure Customer queries are answered quickly and efficiently
- Review the customer journey and suggest recommendations to improve
- Document chasing
- Provide basic affordability estimations for customers
- Encourage and help with use of customer portal
- 1st Line Complaint handling
- To utilise Live Chat software (where available)
- Adhering to all regulations including Data Protection and FCA
- Follow all work flows to ensure a smooth customer journey
- Enter key information accurately into the internal system
- Attend training when required
- Complete any other duties that may be required
- Achieve personal and team KIP’s and any additional targets as defined by your team manager
This list is not exhaustive and you will be expected to carry out any request deemed reasonable by the management.
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Excellent telephone manner
- Market conduct
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job