Salary: £21,000 + £2,000 bonus + great benefits
Shift pattern: Monday – Friday (37.5 hours a week) shifts between 8am and 6pm
Note, this role is based on customer site Sheffield
At Vodafone, Who we are and what we stand for are at the heart of our business. Our network carries the call that can make someone’s day or a difference to their life. We also love supporting our local communities through fundraising and volunteering activities, and we’re just as interested in how our people go about their working days.
It all boils down to our three key values of speed, simplicity and trust: by being quick to deliver, while being clear in what we say and do, our customers will continue to believe in us.
Every great brand stands for something and at Vodafone we exist to connect everybody to live a better today and build a better to tomorrow. In order to achieve this we ensure we are Ready to be at our best, Ready to connect for good, Ready to shape the future, and Ready to be ourselves and belong.
So how do we show our appreciation of you? The rewards extend beyond the generous pay; you’ll enjoy a package of benefits that includes
- 36 days’ holiday (including 8 bank holidays) and the option to buy or sell an additional 5 days.
- Monday - Friday role - never work a weekend.
- Excellent internal career progression opportunities – join our “Leadership Development” programme.
- Up to 80% discounted SIM only and Broadband packages for yourself, your family and friends.
- We believe the health and happiness of our people is central to our success as a business – to achieve this we offer free health assessments to support your well being.
- Discounts at 100’s of high street stores.
- World leading maternity package.
It will be our ongoing mission to support your personal development – it’s as important to retain our employees as it is our customers!
About the Role
Working within the Onsite team which provides inhouse mobile and fixed line support to some of our largest corporate accounts, you will be joining a team of advisors providing support from our customer sites.
Your responsibilities will include
Keeping the account within SLA
Work may involve the handling of billing and general account queries, network support, processing of orders
Maintaining account and ensuring all queries are answered within a timely manner ensuring quality on email responses is maintained
Ensuring BAU activities are completed
Working with wider Vodafone team
Providing handover documents
The Future is Exciting - Ready?