Customer Service - £9.20 per hour
Are you looking for a new exciting career in Customer Service that offers a competitive pay. To make it even better - this role is based at the Edinburgh Gyle with free parking and regular public transportation connections.
In this Customer service position, you'll be well paid to answer calls from business customers, assist with queries, provide account and product related information and carry out transactions over the telephone. Obviously you'll need to learn the organisation's propositions, products and services in order to explain to customers in detail, how and why they should use them. It would be great if you could also have some knowledge of competitor products and services. But all that and more should be easy for you as a Customer Service Representative, because you'll be used to delivering results for customers already.
- Exceed customer expectations by delivering timely, accurate service in a professional manner.
- Ensure all aspects of a customer's pension enquiry are resolved to a high level of satisfaction by effective use of the clients systems and processes.
- Communicate with customers through inbound/outbound telephone calls and email channels.
- Deliver efficient work practices by understanding and utilising the clients software and process.
- Work as part of a team to contribute to a culture of a "great place to work".
- Work within the company procedures to maintain a high level of trust in the company brand.
- Meet or exceed all performance metrics as defined in your personal performance management
*You must be able to pass a Disclosure, Credit Check and available*
If the timescales don't work for you but you have a skill set similar to this, please apply and send your cv to be considered for all other opportunities we have!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
- call centre
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job