Customer Service Administrators x5
We have recently recruited over 10 people for this fantastic organisation in Wilmslow, and due to an increased workload, I am pleased to say they are looking for another 5 customer service administrators to join their existing team.
The start date for any successful candidates will be 28th August 18. You must be able to commit medium to long term, as this is an ongoing temporary position (minimum 8 weeks).
All of our current temporary workers are thoroughly enjoying the variety and challenge this vacancy offers and the flexible, supportive, and forward thinking culture the organisation provides.
So if you are seeking a role which can exercise your mind, offer variety, decision making opportunities and a challenge, then please get in touch now before the places have been snapped up!
So what will you be doing?
- Dealing with incoming customer enquiries and complaints relating to new legislation
- Accurate data input on to the bespoke database
- Contacting members of the public or organisations in relation to alleged complaints
- Using your own judgement and assessing evidence obtained, you will be making decisions on the individual cases (do not panic, full training is provided)!
Suitable candidates will possess the following skills/attributes:
- A graduate or someone with a couple of years working at a level demonstrating graduate ability.
- This role would also suit former teachers who are seeking a career change and a new challenge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to analyse text
- Able to use own judgement to make informed decisions
If the above has grabbed your attention and matches your background and experience, please read on for a taster of what this organisation can offer:
- Fantastic support including a mixture of classroom-based, on-line and on-the-job training
- 37 hours per week, normal office hours Monday to Friday (9-5 with genuine flexi time)
- Excellent rate of pay - £11.02 per hour (£21,211 equivalent)
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to individual submissions. Therefore if you have not received a response within 48 hours you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application this time.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"