Are you looking for a temporary role which will actually offer variety, a challenge, an opportunity to engage your mind and develop your skill set and knowledge?
Would your friends and family describe you as inquisitive and a problem solver?
We've just filled numerous positions with this company but there are still a few more spots available for an immediate start!
We have a fantastic customer service opportunity to work with a forward thinking organisation, who are involved with issues that are currently prevalent in our society and affect everyone, public and businesses alike.
Our client has 20 customer service positions, initially a long term temporary position but this may lead to a permanent role for the right candidates who display a genuine interest in the company and their goals. You must be able to a minimum of 6 months.
Suitable candidates will possess the following skills/attributes:
- A graduate or someone with a couple of years working at a level demonstrating graduate ability.
- This role would also suit former teachers who are seeking a career change and a new challenge
- Enthusiastic, eager to learn and develop, with fantastic interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to analyse text
- Must be comfortable dealing with a variety of people from all backgrounds via telephone, email and letter.
- Able to use own judgement to make informed decisions
- A genuine drive to provide excellent customer service
- IT Literate - able to use regular MS Office packages with the ability to learn new systems
So what will you be doing?
- Dealing with incoming customer enquiries and complaints relating to data protection
- Accurate data input on to the bespoke database
- Contacting members of the public or organisations in relation to alleged complaints
- Using your own judgement and assessing evidence obtained, you will be making decisions on the individual cases (do not panic, full training is provided)!
- Learning the laws surrounding data protection and offering advice to businesses
- Working closely with Team Managers on all cases, who will offer support and guidance throughout.
If the above has grabbed your attention and matches your background and experience, please read on for a taster of what this organisation can offer:
- Fantastic support including a mixture of classroom-based, on-line and on-the-job training
- 37 hours per week, normal office hours Monday to Friday
- Excellent rate of pay - £10.92 per hour (£21,001 equivalent)
- Modern, open plan offices in Wilmslow
- A friendly, supportive, engaging business who value their employees
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to individual submissions. Therefore if you have not received a response within 48 hours you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application this time.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"