Customer Service Administrators - £140 a day
Customer Service Administrators - £140 per day
Cardiff, South Wales
Hours will be day shifts and contracting requires a degree of flexibility.
We will be holding registration days over the next few weeks. This will give you the opportunity to find out what we have on offer, and how contracting could be the best career move for you.
You will be dealing with customer queries and complaints within a back-office environment, responsible for reaching a fair outcome for customers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service
- The ability to work quickly and accurately in a target-driven environment
- Ideally previous administration experience
- Excellent organisational skills and problem-solving ability with keen attention to detail
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a professional and challenging environment, working for a well-known financial services organisation
- The chance to build a relationship with Huntswood, which should open doors to further contracts
What are we like to work with: Dependable, driven and collaborative
It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special.
Interested? Apply now
- Customer service
- Banking complaints
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'