The role - Customer Service Administrator
Office Angels have an exciting opportunity available for Customer Service Administrators to join our client on a permanent basis, based in Killingworth.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Start dates: Tuesday 2nd November AND Monday 29th November - Multiple roles available!
Salary: £18,935 - Fantastic progression opportunities available within the business too!
Duties for this role include:
- Answer and make telephone calls to clients and employers
- Demonstrate high levels of due diligence to ensure the credibility of all information obtained
- Taking responsibility for managing own workload
- Maintain a balance of both inbound/outbound calls and emails each hour
- Keeping accurate note records of all communication using the in-house system
- Adhere to the company target policy at all times
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality at all times by adhering to GDPR procedures
- Demonstrate awareness of company policies and procedures
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to communicate effectively by telephone, in person and in writing
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service and people skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Acting in a professional manner at all times
- Flexible home/office working
- 25 days (Plus Bank Holidays) Annual Leave entitlement
- Private health-care available
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Free parking available on site
- Hybrid working - working between home and the office
If you are looking for a new Permanent opportunity within a Customer Service and Administration role, this could be the perfect role for you! Please apply online or call where a colleague will be happy to help.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
- Customer service
- Permanent role
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'