Customer Service Administrator
Are you keen to get into an office environment? Do you enjoy working as part of a fun and supportive team? If so, then this is the role for you!
We are looking for you to join a team of 7 within the customer service department where you will be processing orders, liaising with distributors and dealing with general enquiries. You will be working on different systems such as CRM and SAP therefore IT skills is advantageous however training will be provided.
Location: Mildenhall, Suffolk
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5pm (1 hour lunch break, opportunity to take less on a Friday and leave earlier)
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience
Benefits: 24 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, team events throughout the year, value awards, annual away day, birthday lunches and career development opportunities
This role will provide training therefore previous experience is NOT essential however someone who shows a willingness to learn, is looking to progress a career within an office environment and enjoys being a team player is KEY.
- Dealing with customer enquiries via phone and email
- Processing orders through the system accurately
- Planning with distributors for deliveries and arrival of goods
- Negotiating delivery schedules and quantities in the best interest of the customer and the business
- Following up on customer enquiries in a timely manner
- Handling customer complaints and issues in a professional manner and informing the Senior team of any escalated issues
- Logging and recording communication and customer details on the CRM system
- Liaising with internal departments with regards orders and deliveries to ensure a smooth operation
- Ensuring all documentation and administration procedures have been followed accordingly
- Updating and maintaining the stock list on the SAP system
- Creating monthly service packs and reports for customers regarding their orders and queries
- Meeting and achieving team targets
Skills / Experience:
- Customer Service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- IT skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Willingness to learn
- Proactive and self motivated
- Team player
- MUST be able to drive as no public transport
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Permanent vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'