Job type: Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000
Position Type: Permanent
Sector: Administration/Customer Service
Job Reference: SN941631
Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing and supply of roofing & building envelope materials based in Bristol. An already successful organisation who are growing at an impressive rate, they are now seeking an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join their vibrant team.
We are looking for a confident, competent individual with existing Customer Service/Admin knowledge and experience.
If you are looking to take an exciting leap in your Customer Service/Admin career with a progressive and supportive company - this could be the perfect role for you.
What would you do on a daily basis?
- Supporting the Customer Service department with processing of orders/invoices/proformas
- Liaising with their Warehouse team for all Good Inwards bookings to ensure availability for unloading within a timely manner
- To be an integral part of the business supply chain whilst liaising and supporting the customer service, sales, logistics and finance departments
- Keeping up to date with new legislation and ensure that the Company remains compliant
- Assist with customer service queries
- Booking transportation for products
- Provide effective support to the external sales team
- Adhere to the pre-booking and order management hand over guidelines and process
- Carry out general administrative duties to include filing as required
- Pass appropriate technical enquiries to technical services team
- Process information and pass to the order management team for processing orders
Who are we looking for?
- Office-based customer service/admin experience
- A confident Communicator with the ability to maintain strong relationships with both Customers and Handling Agents
- A team player with a flexible 'can-do’ attitude
- Good attention to detail and Organisational skills
- Able to prioritise workload effectively and efficiently
What are the benefits of joining their team?
- Working alongside a great supportive and friendly office-based team
- Being part of an organisation that is stable, growing, and ambitious
- Having the autonomy to run with your own ideas, methods and encouraged to use your initiative to progress further your role within the company.
- This is a rapidly growing organisation and working for them will give you ample opportunity to develop your professional skills and position as the company continues to grow.
As a specialist in this area of Recruitment I would love to add you to my Network to share with you more opportunities like this!
- Customer Service
- General Administration
- Office Support
- Order Processing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'