Katie Bard are currently recruiting for a permanent Customer Service Administrator for a forward-thinking, progression organisation, with a vibrant product offering - to be based in central Birmingham.
- Taking inbound enquiries
- Offering excellent customer service over the phone and via email
- Coordinating bookings and travel arrangements
- Producing letters, reports & correspondence
- General administration duties
Ideal candidate profile:
- Previous experience in a customer service based position
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong geographic knowledge of the UK
- Excellent communication skills
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'