Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce that we are working exclusively with one of our high-profile clients to appoint a Customer Service Administrator.
This is an office-based role working for one of the UK’s leading manufacturers. Due to the launch of new products, they are looking to expand their team with a Customer Service Administrator.
Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
Hours: Full time, general office hours
Location: Stockton-on -Tees
- To follow the health, safety, and environmental guidelines
- To manage the high volume of work while withstanding a high quality
- To be a key contact for business partners in the sales regions, dealing with emails and telephone calls
- To check feasibility of requests from business partners
- To ensure all orders and drawing requests are processed on the Company’s ERP system within agreed time deadlines
- To respond to quotations or general enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- To manage the full order process from initial placement, through to production stage
- To coordinate export shipments from production divisions in Italy or Holland, including quotes, bookings, and tracking
- To liaise effectively with clients factories in Italy or Holland and with third party suppliers to ensure customer service excellence
- To support the Finance Department to ensure business partner payment / credit terms are adhered to
- To archive and invoice sales orders
- To liaise with the After sales Team and Technical Department in UK to resolve after sales queries and produce remakes as required
- To liaise with other Departments to create an atmosphere centred on delivering customer service excellence for the Company’s business partners
- To support with ad hoc departmental translations and project work
- To carry out any other reasonable duties requested by the Sales Office Manager
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- Demonstrable experience in a Customer Service Representative role
- Business to business telephone experience
- Strong Administration skills
- Confident speaking to suppliers and clients
- Strong MS Office experience including Excel
- A second European language would be highly desirable
Although not essential access to your own vehicle would be advantageous due to the location of the client.
For more information on this incredible opportunity please contact Adam Pearson at Imperial Professionals.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'