Customer Service Administrator
Our client is a leading global organisation based in Hoddesdon. They are recruiting an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join their friendly and busy team. The role is a temporary contract position initially signed off until the end of December 2021 and offers an attractive salary of £22,000 - £23,000 pro rata (c£11.00 - £11.87 per hour), depending on experience. This is a full-time role working 37.25 hours per week (Monday - Friday).
The successful candidate will be responsible for processing customer enquiries and orders and providing technical support; maintain customer details and files; to be the focal point for all warranty, returns and Customer Care Issues; maintain strong links to the Sales Managers and Product Mangers on sales trends and areas for development from a customer’s perspective; to meet Customer service levels set by the business; this should include providing feedback to customers on missed scheduled dates in a proactive manner and responding to customer queries within agreed timescales.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Processing of customer orders and quotations, including scheduling dispatch dates, order entry and controlling the release of non-calendar pick notes.
- To respond on all customer progress requests on orders responding within 24 hours latest.
- Liaise with Inventory Planners about long lead time parts and shortages and special customer requirements to ensure an accurate request and scheduled date is on the customer orders.
- Liaise with Inventory Planning area about scheduling order delivery dates and expediting if required.
- Ensuring where customers are on old or Cash In Advance that the correct Request dates are allocated to the orders.
- Create and maintain customer information files on computer database.
- First point of contact for customer telephone and e-mail enquiries. Responsibilities include answering general technical inquires and referring inquires to correct distributor, Area Sales Manager or Product Manager.
- To work proactively with Logistics Department on the shipping of Customers Orders and freight/import enquires.
- To attend if required a daily meeting between Logistics, Customer Services and Material Control department.
- To hold regular Key Account Meetings with attendance of ASM & Product Management
- To proactively maintain overdue order book and ensure timely release of allocated stock whenever possible after interface with the customer.
- To regularly interface with ASM’s and Product Managers on new products and sales trends.
- To be proactive in doing investigations into scheduled dates prior to order entry
- Liaise with all relevant parties ensuring complaints/concerns receive quick solutions
- Input of all credit notes where required for customers ensuring the correct levels of authorisation are met and reason codes included.
- Administration of Distributor and OEM Warranty Claims and interface with Quality department where required.
- Maintain company database for Warranty and Customer Care Issues.
- Administration of Customer Complaint process issue’s including short shipments, pricing and stock returns. This includes updating data tables of errors and issues
- Advising the Customer of the root cause of investigations, in a timely manner.
- Upon completion of investigation ensure that all warranty and Customer Care concerns have corrective and preventative actions, and that these are documented and communicated to the customers.
- General Office administration.
- Ambitious, conscientious, thorough, detail oriented, resilient, strong Customer ethos
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and understand basic parts drawings and tables
- Good level of numerical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to interact with people and a good team player
- Internal & External Customer Focus
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Inspiring accountability
- Cross-boundary collaboration
- Demonstrates the company’s core ethical values of honesty, integrity, quality, good citizenship, respect, fairness and accountability in daily work and activities
Qualifications, Education, Skills and Experience:
- Excel Intermediate level (cut and paste, sorting, filtering, reviewing)
- Intermediate IT literacy skills
- Experience in Customer facing or ideally customer services role
- Exposure to manufacturing environment preferred
- Technical knowledge or desire to learn
- Fantastic communication skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Queries
- Customer Service
- Manufacturing Environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'