Customer Service Administrator
£18,000 - £21,000
Great opportunity for someone with a strong background in customer service or hospitality to progress their career with a reputable organisation. Working as part of a busy team to ensure the delivery of first-class customer service, you will be responsible for:
- Logging incoming enquiries
- Assessing and understanding client requirements
- Liaising with internal contacts to gather required technical information
- Providing progress updates to clients
- Managing complaints
- Supporting other teams with business processes, e.g quote administration
The ideal candidate will have the below experience and skills:
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Carrie @ i2i Recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Search And Selection Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Client Services
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- Food Industry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'