Customer Service Administrator
Competitive Salary & Bonus
Contact Halo Personnel for more information
The Commercial Sales Department of a local, privately owned manufacturer of fitted kitchen, bedroom and bathroom furniture is looking to make an addition to their team. The purpose of the roles is to support the Sales Force and deal with all sales queries from external customers.
In order to fulfil the role, you will need to have an excellent telephone manner, be computer literate and be capable of working under pressure to meet strict deadlines. You must also be able to demonstrate where you have undertaken administration duties as well as liaising with customers over the telephone.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling telephone queries from internal and external customers
- Quoting prices and ensuring correct procedures are followed with reference to customer charges
- Processing orders and defects whilst ensuring that deadlines are achieved
- Communicating and liaising with buyers, fitters, installation Managers and despatch
- Regular salary reviews - enthusiastic, hard-working staff will be rewarding financially!
- The bonus is achieved by simply turning up to work (not hard!) and by entering information correctly on to the system (again, just for doing your job properly!)
- Flexible working hours after 3 months service
- 30 days holiday per year including 8 statutory days increasing by one extra day for each year of service
Up to 33 days
- Hours of work Mon-Thursday 08:30-17:00 (45 minutes lunch) Fri- 08:30-16:00 (1 hour lunch)
- Staff discount on furniture
- On public transport route
- On-site canteen area and kitchen facilities
- Free parking
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'