As the customer service advisor, you will:
• Respond to internal and external enquiries via email, phone
• Manage and update client accounts
• Provide customers with information
• Update client databases
• Perform general administration tasks
The successful candidate will also have:
• Excellent communication skills
• A warm, approachable manner
• Experience using MS office software
• Experience using database management systems
We are looking for someone who is friendly, hardworking and thrives in a quality driven environment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'