Customer Service Administrator Opportunity - Stockport
Are you currently looking for a new job to start work immediately? Do you have excellent customer service and admin experience? If yes then please read on.
Due to increase in demand for products my client is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Administrator on a 6 months contract based in Stockport.
You will be the first point of contact within the Drugs Compounding Production Unit for customers providing a high level of service to customers working alongside the Pharmacy Sales Team and the Production Unit Staff.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Implementation and feedback of Customer Service Level Agreements.
- Monitoring performance of host hospitals and unit to agreed standards; communicating and taking action as necessary.
- Responding to, tracking and upwards communication of fluctuations in customer ordering.
- Quantitative reporting.
- Process improvements in response to unit and hospital performance.
- Monitoring and meeting customer service levels including KPIs.
- Customer feedback.
- Data entry of orders and maintaining customer files.
- Booking of couriers for product shipping.
- Filing and archiving of quality records.
- Purchasing of office equipment.
- Quality assurance and non-conformances.
This is an approx. 6 months contract role paying PAYE rate of £9.66 per hour and a Limited Company rate at £10.41 per hour.
To apply for the role of Customer Service Administrator you will have:
- IT literate and numerate.
- Have experience in dealing with customers and data entry.
- Great attention to detail.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don’t hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit www.qualitystart.co.uk
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role.
- Administrative Duties
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'