Customer Service Administrator - Full-time, Permanent
Full UK driving licence is require due to the location
Location - Nr Wales ( Near Anglesey)
We have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to join a successful, driven and Innovative organisation. The company provides an excellent training and development opportunities that will enable you to grow.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of customer orders through to delivery ensuring that products are available. You will be supporting various departments to achieve customer requirements. You will be working in a busy and fast pace environment therefore you must have excellent attention to detail, organised and highly customer focused.
Duties and Responsibilities.
o To ensure all orders are processed efficiently and accurately.
o Responsible for the accurate preparation, completion and dispatch of products and documentation to various parties.
o Assist with customer quotations, liaising with the various department to ensure the cost meets the customer expectations.
o Constantly communicating with customers via telephone and email ensuring you respond in a timely manner.
o Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key clients.
o Work under pressure and to strict deadlines on a daily basis.
o Maintaining the system with customer data and order details.
o Communicate effectively and promptly with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
o Deliver excellent customer service, go above and beyond.
o Identify opportunities to increase and improve services to new and existing customers.
Experience, Knowledge, Personal Characteristics:
- A professional and courteous telephone manner
- The ability to be highly organised with excellent administration skills
- The ability to manage complex projects to strict deadlines
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- 'Can do’ attitude, get things done, persistent and never ever gives up
- Show dedication to the job in hand, and work hard to deliver it efficiently
- Be approachable, authentic and keeping perspective.
- Be consistent, credible and reliable.
- Have the courage to be honest
- Proven knowledge and experience of working within a fast moving highly customer focused environment providing high level customer service.
- Experience of using SAP would be highly advantageous although not essential as training will be given.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'