Role: Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £16,500 per annum
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am - 4pm
Our client is one of the UK’s largest wholesalers offering a product range through exceptional customer service and efficient delivery.
The Customer Service Administrator will work closely with sales and purchasing within the commercial team, ensuring the administrative process of purchasing stock from suppliers, invoicing stock to customers and any customer service issues are completed.
- Order processing
- Customer services
- Data management reports/Microsoft Excel
- Contacting customers and suppliers
- Reprinting of copy invoices
- Booking stock in
The successful candidate:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to work cooperatively and effectively with other departments
- Proven ability to work to clear procedures and SOPs to ensure that all administrative tasks are completed and documented in a timely manner and in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Excel applied within a work environment
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook) applied within a work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven time management skills
- Confident and proven ability to work under pressure
- Focused with a positive attitude at all times and a commitment to excellence
- The role holder must demonstrate flexibility within the role as required by the needs of the business to cover for colleagues’ holiday or absence (when required)
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'