Customer Service Administrator / Brighton / Business Support
Very well established client based in Brighton looking for a customer service administrator
The key responsibilities of a customer service administrator;
- Represent the organisation as the first point of contact for our customers
- Combine your knowledge with guided procedures to help customers with their queries.
- Can range from providing information organisation information and dealing with customers
- Be able to explain complex technical information in an understandable way
- We want you to go the 'extra mile' with our customers, to be polite and professional
- Integrate well within a small contact centre team, and be a positive influence with customers and colleagues
The successful customer service administrator will be;
- Proactive and an willingness to learn
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Communication skills at all levels
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Personable and a team player
- Excellent customer service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'