Do you come from a strong customer service background?
Whether you are looking for an opportunity to work for a company that will help you achieve your career goals with a view to progress; or looking for an administrative role in a busy yet stress free environment where you can come in, do your job to the best of your ability and go home at 5:00pm, this role is for you!
We are looking for a highly organise and experienced Customer Service Administrator to join our team in Milton Keynes. You will be processing new insurance claims and adding value to the customer journey by providing support where required. Attention to detail and excellent customer service skills are a must for this role.
To be considered for this Customer Service Administrator role, you should be...
- Highly dedicated, organised and able to work to deadlines
- Be passionate about delivering a first class customer service experience with real focus on getting things right first time
- Have a great attention to detail and the confidence to work with your own initiative
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays and a day off for your birthday! (increases with tenure)
- Pay for you to gain professional qualifications - CII, CILA, Dip CII
- Additional benefits such as Pension & Life Assurance
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 9-5pm
If you are interested in taking your first step into a global organisation who offer industry leading training, full funding for qualifications and great career development opportunities, please apply for our Customer Service Administrator role today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'