Adecco are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator for our client in Swansea.
This is a Full time role working Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
The role involves:
* Addressing all incoming and outgoing customer telephone enquiries.
* Logging/entering/ customer data via coins database.
* Arranging/Coordinating Sub-Contractors to carry out remedial repairs.
* Monitoring Customer Service Departmental reports and KPI information.
* Addressing all departmental incoming mail / email, logging in data base.
* Assisting with maintaining Central Filing.
* Working with/communicating with all internal/external departments (Construction, Sales, and Technical).
* Co-coordinating internal Customer Care Operatives (CCO), confirming and arranging Customer Appointments.
* Assisting coordinating internal trade diary.
* Supporting the CCM with daily and weekly departmental tasks / NHBC communication.
What we are looking for in you:
- Clear communication / writing skills, with the ability to use positive language to control situations.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills, with the ability to manage your own workload.
- Good time management skills
- Patience and resilience
- Attentiveness and ability to listen.
If you feel you feel you are suitable for the role, please apply above
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Call Centre operator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'