Our client - a market-leading equipment manufacturer based in Bournemouth - is looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator for an immediate start.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out all administrative tasks relating to customer service.
- Ensuring all incoming orders are entered onto the system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Carrying out all necessary follow up work relating to orders.
- Answering end user and distributor enquiries relating to the complete product range.
- Preparing and checking export paperwork.
- Raising quotations for new enquiries and sales leads.
- Assisting with raising invoices for shipped goods and credit notes for returned goods.
- Liaising with other departments to answer technical queries received via telephone and email.
Skills and experience required:
- The ability to multitask and prioritise work in a busy environment.
- Exceptional organisation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills with experience of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- and ideally Microsoft Navision.
- Confident communication skills, both on the phone and by email.
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing industry would be advantageous.
- Spanish and French speaking.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, attractive benefits and free on-site parking.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'