Customer Service Administrator / Customer Service Team leader
We are looking to recruit a SeniorCustomer Service Administrator / Team leader with excellent telephone, data and administration skills, for a busy sales office.
Our client is a major supplier and manufacturer of automotive products.
Competitive salary + Pension + Excellent Benefits
Located within commute of Huddersfield, Halifax, Bradford, Dewsbury, Keighley
The Role - Customer Service Administrator
- Resolve technical customer queries.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Take responsibility for key administrative / financial functions.
- Assist in managing the Customer Service team.
What we need in a Customer Service Administrator
- Degree educated or good standard of "A" levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Administration and Customer Service
- Good PC skills are essential (Microsoft Office, high level Excel user).
- Excellent administrative skills with a keen eye for detail.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Senior Customer Service Administrator job please forward your CV to Julian Curtis, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Julian directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3358JC - Customer Service Administrator
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for Customer Service, Administration and Parts Advisor roles.
- Customer Service
- Office Administrator
- team leader
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'