Customer Service Administrators and Clerks! As we head towards 2020 allow me to heat up your job prospects for the New Year with a hot new role I have available.
I am currently recruiting for a self-motivated and experienced customer service professional to join a forward-thinking organisation who are in the middle of a huge growth period with some extremely exciting investments being made for their staff and clients (such as a games room in the warehouse!).
As my perfect candidate you will have experience in dealing with a high-volume of customer calls and queries. You will be proficient in taking and progressing customer orders and chasing delivery times when required. You will work on a Monday - Friday basis, 8.00am - 5.00pm.
In return for your hard work (along with a great basic salary!) you will be able to take advantage of my clients` company benefits scheme which include a free lunch every day, quarterly team nights out and enhance annual leave!
Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £21,500 per annum
The Role of a Customer Service Administrator:
- Deal with high-volume customer queries via email and telephone
- Offer full support and genuine advice to customers on a daily basis
- Take and progress customer orders effectively
- Respond to customer emails quickly and effectively
- Deal with any customer complaints, progressing to management if required
- Keep customers updated regarding delays in deliveries etc.
- Use own initiative to maintain in-house databases and systems
- Work as part of a team to cover additional duties as required
Requirements of a Customer Service Administrator:
- Experience in a customer service position is essential
- Experience in taking and progressing customer orders is essential
- Proven ability to deal with high-volume customer queries via email and telephone
- Experience in liaising with warehouse, transport and trade counter staff is desired
- Good administration and data entry skills
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to head towards 2020 with a brand new role, then get in touch with Emily in our Head Office. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don`t want to miss out!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'