- ARE YOU LOOKING TO LEAVE RETAIL/HOSPITALITY?
- ARE YOU SEEKING MON-FRI EMPLOYMENT AND LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING YOUR WEEKENDS/BANK HOLIDAYS BACK?
- ARE YOU LOOKING TO KICK-START AN OFFICE CAREER - PERHAPS WITHIN CUSTOMER SERVICES AND ADMINISTRATION?
Due to an exciting period of expansion our client based in Wokingham are seeking a Customer Service Administrator to join their team.
The purpose of the Customer Service Administrator role is to provide high quality telephone and administrative services in an efficient, friendly and professional manner.
Daily duties and responsibilities for the Customer Service Administrator:
• Making and receiving calls to and from clients
• Outbound calls to chase for progress updates and facilitating appointment booking
• Providing quality administrative support with good attention to detail.
• Assisting clients via e-mail.
• To achieve targets in the timeframe set to ensure all cases are processed as per the Service Level Agreements.
• Processing email and post queries received into the team as required
• Completing all general administration duties
• Ensuring all new instructions are entered on the system accurately
• Chasing of reports via telephone, fax and letter
• Assisting both clients and insurers with telephonic and mail queries
• Ensuring Service Level Agreements are maintained on a daily basis.
• Maintaining accurate data records, using Microsoft Office and in-house systems
• Booking appointments using an in-house booking system
• Filing, faxing and sending out written correspondence.
Whether it’s from retail or an office, we are looking to speak to candidates who have a fantastic work ethic and can demonstrate excellent customer service skills!
They are offering a fantastic salary of £17,000 and are within a walkable distance from the train station. They also offer great employee discounts on a large number of high street stores!
APPLY NOW FOR AN IMMEDIATE TELEPHONE INTERVIEW WITH THE RECRUITERS ROOM!
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'