A large well known business in Hull that has recently gone through a rapid expansion is now seeking its next Customer Service super star to provide excellent customer service to the organisations client base.
Duties to include
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- Accurately process requests with the information provided, using all systems and tools available
- Communicate effectively with customers, suppliers and all internal departments
- Work to achieve targets as set out in departmental KPI's
- Effectively obtain, analyse, record and store information
- Manage own workload and escalate where necessary
- Develop a good working knowledge of products and services
- Escalate major issues to the appropriate body
You will have
- Experience working within a Customer Service team
- IT Literate
- Good communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A proactive approach to work
- Be highly organized.
What you will get in return
- Free parking
- Great working hours
- Fantastic salary
- Excellent career progression
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'