Are you driven by Customer Service? Are you organised and able to multi task under pressure? Are you able to build relationships with customers on a regular basis?
Adecco Bristol are delighted to be supporting our client based in South Bristol with a Customer Service Coordinator role. Dealing with other departments and suppliers within the business, this person will need to have a high level of communication and able to deal with a constantly changing environment. From transport issues to updating Excel reports for customers, the right candidate will have the right balance of attention to detail and customer service experience. If this sounds like you, please see below;
- Working with external suppliers and departments
- Taking consistent incoming calls
- Pushing back on incorrect information
- Liaising with drivers day to day
- Supporting the busy customer service team
- Using Excel to collate information and processing invoices
- Logging orders on the internal system
- Strong communicator
- Able to work in a confident, loud team
- Quick to pick up systems
- Intermediate use of Excel
- Able to deal with many tasks at once
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- customer service
- phone work
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'