Our client based in Plymouth are currently seeking a Customer Service Administrator to join their team due to company growth. Within this role, you will be required to support the Account Managers with any administrative duties which will enable them to provide the highest level of service to their client base.
A successful candidate will have previous experience working within a Customer Service or Administration role within an office environment with excellent accuracy and organisation skills.
- Process all referral requests within the relevant timescales
- Prepare and send correspondence to clients and their employees regarding their appointment details within 24 hours of making the appointment.
- Update clients regarding appointments, cancellations and queries, within agreed SLAs.
- Despatch reports to clients and their employees on receipt of files from the secretariat department in accordance to their specific consent.
- Send or scan necessary files to the relevant OHP/OHA prior to attendance at appointments.
- Update client details on the client database, as instructed by the Account Manager.
- Liaise with the Account Manager regarding client and employee queries.
- Make efficient use of the EMMA business management system.
- General Administration within the Customer Service department.
- Answering and triaging inbound telephone calls within agreed timescales. All voicemails to be responded to within 2 hours.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience within an administrative or customer service role in an office environment is essential
- Knowledge of Outlook and Word is essential and knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is desirable
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Starting Salary: £17,000
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday - 37.5 Hours
- 23 Days Holiday plus 8 days BH
- Group Life x 4 salary
- Pension Scheme 3% matching
- Voluntary Cashplan
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Rewards and Benefits Portal Access
ACS Recruitment are a recruitment business working on behalf of our client. We offer a number of perks for our staff including high street discounts plus much more.
If you know anyone else interested, we offer a £25 referral scheme for everyone recommended to us
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'